Learn how to treat patients with maxillary atrophy using zygomatic and pterygoid implants with digital workflow conversion.
What will you learn when attending our live surgery courses?
Approach the Advanced Cases Correctly
- How to diagnose the appropriate full arch surgical method for each implant patient
- How to communicate with your patients when they need a Hybrid to create clear expectations and trust
- Common mistakes to avoid to create the best experience
Managing Risks & Complications
- How to know if your implants have failed
- Knowing the complications and appropriate management
- What to do when an implant fails
- When do you convert from conventional to advanced
- How to manage a Failed Hybrid
Effective Planning & Execution
- When an advanced surgical hybrid surgery is indicated
- Step-by-step Zygomatic and Pterygoid surgery
- When a conventional All on X is indicated
- Step-by-step Trans-Nasal and Trans-Palatal surgery
- What critical areas must be avoided when doing Advanced Full Arch Surgery
There are no reviews yet.